April 23, 2009

Can I still be in denial about being in my LATE 20's

April 20 was my 27th birthday and as my sweet husband kindly reminded me I am entering into my LATE 20's. What? When did that happen??? Am I really 27, time really does fly by. I don't feel like I am 27, so I think I will celebrate my 21st birthday again :-0

So as many of you know you can register on Disney's website so that you could go to Disneyland for free on your birthday. Who knew it would be the hottest day of the year, it was 100 degrees!!! Well I decided I would try, who could pass an opportunity to go to Disneyland for free? My mom and Austin came along for the journey and we had a lot of fun. We only stayed for a couple of hours but we had fun spending time with each other.
Now that I am a mother myself, it was really interesting spending my birthday with my son I just gave birth to and my mother who gave birth to me. It made me have a better appreciation for her as a mother and it was a special time.
Here is what Austin did most of the time at Disneyland. He was such a good boy that day!
I love having my mom with me, she is always willing to change his diapers and as you could see from the picture you could see why. Austin is winning my mom over with is looks, he is soooo funny.
We finished my birthday off the only way we know how, we went to Don Jose! Shrimp Fajitas, Flour Tortillas PLEASE!


No comments: