July 31, 2009

Keeping Family Close

We (me and my side of the family) have a lot of family overseas and one of the ways that we keep in contact with them is through Skype. It is a free program where you can call anyone who also has the internet and a online camera and you can talk to them and they can see you on the screen. On this particular occasion on of my uncle's in Holland was having a party where all of my relatives were. It was so neat because they all got to meet Austin for the first time without having to make the costly trip out here.Austin is meeting is Great Grandma for the first time :-)

2 comments:

The Nedrys said...

I love Skype! I use it quite a bit to talk to my friend in Italy. I'm glad you got to share your sweet baby boy with your family who are far away!

Maurice&Tash said...

That's a good idea! Maybe I can run this idea by Maurice for his family and then move to another state where its cheap!