August 7, 2009

Exersaucer! (Thanks Richard, Patty and kids)

I know, I swear it is Paul and he is building something (I knew he could do it). This past weekend Paul built the Exersaucer, which was actually very involved and a challenge to put together. But after about an hour and Austin and I waiting patiently it was done.We got this as a gift from my aunt and uncle from Holland. By the way this is Austins new favorite toy, well besides the tried and true (his hands)

He likes to grab hold and bounce, yup there are springs inside and he bounces up and down, giggling the whole time.
Happy Baby

Thank Richard, Patty and the kids
and yes Jeff you are my favorite cousin...that is AFTER your sisters :-)

1 comment:

The Nedrys said...

Austin looks so happy in his new exersaucer! Jack had the sane one and got hours and hours of entertainment out of it! That particular one did have a recall though. They sent us the new part and then no more worries. Just thought I would let you know in case. Your little guy sure is getting big and cuter every day!