November 16, 2009

It's looking a lot like Christmas...

This is my favorite time of year, Christmas. Not because of the presents and wondering what I might get, but it reminds me of what is important...my family and refocuses my faith about my Savior, Jesus Christ.
I also especially love going to Disneyland because there are people singing, everyone is smiling and there are beautiful decorations every where.

Sleeping Beauty's Castle decorated for the holiday season
and even Santa's reindeer were there which means you know who was there
We waited patiently in line waiting for Austin to meet Santa for the first time
He had a fun time pulling on his beard!
He also met Minnie Mouse for the first time. In true Austin style, he went for the nose first.
and we met Pluto
We had such a great day at Disneyland. We are so thankful for Paul who works so hard so that I can be home with our son and do these wonderful things with him. Thank you Paul you are such a wonderful father and husband!

No comments: