April 12, 2010

Our New Home!

This is our new home in Puyallup, Washington. We are super excited




Formal living roon changed into Austins playroom





Front entrance - Formal dinning (pauls office) and formal living (Austin's playroom) off to the right


I like to call this one the "hall way of doors"



Kitchen with walkin panrty



Living Room


Backyard










Master Bath



My closet



Master Bedroom


Upstairs Laundry



Kids/ guest bathroom


Back of the house, bedroom 2 (Austin's future room after it gets painted)


Front of the house, bedroom 3



Front of the house, bedroom 4


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have so many emotions going through me right now.

Sadness- because you are leaving and I feel like we were just getting to know each other

Happiness- because you are happy and because its all working out

but mostly JEALOUSY because your new house is gorgeous