September 14, 2010

What baby wants, baby gets

Since I am pregnant for most it means, its time to eat! For me its about finding something that won't make me sick. I have had a few cravings here and there...peanut butter, ice cream but the one I couldn't get out of my head of the Japanese Steak House. So we went... Austin was amazed the whole time
The loved all of the tricks
and I loved the food, even finished the whole plate which is rare because I haven't had a full lunch or dinner in 4 months. So Japanese steak house it is!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you get feeling better soon.

Anneke said...

Yay for you being able to eat again!!! Im lucky I didn't get morning sickness, but I sure do have enough patients who tell me all about it!!! What is your due date?? I think you are just a few weeks behind me! =)