April 4, 2011

Austin's 2nd Birthday Party

We threw Austin a party a couple weeks after his birthday (March 18) but hey I just had a baby.


My sister and her boyfriend Matt flew in Thursday to help me decorate and play with the babies. I have been cutting and creating for weeks and I think that it turned out pretty good. Our birthday theme was cars! In each gift bag was a derby car that the kids could decorate and then race down our derby ramp
yummp treats
some of our first guests - Dean and Dawson and of course their lovely mom Caprice
Matt and my sister helping Austin decorate his car
time to race!

Austin also got lots of cool presents
Happy Birthday Buddy!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all, I love the new family picture!!!

Second, that birthday party looked awesome! I don't know where you found the time or energy to get it all ready! Awesome!

Third, you look great for having just had a baby!

Anneke said...

You are so creative!!!! Looks the party was a blast!!! Happy Bday Austin!!!

And I love the new family pic as well :)