July 26, 2011

Visitors!

Last week my Aunt Patty, Uncle Richard and my 3 cousins (Jeff, Marcella and Sarah) flew in from the Netherlands. And after their long flight they got in the car (in California) and drove to Washington to visit us (my mom also hitched a ride).



We had so much fun with them that we wanted to share a few pictures from their trip with you.



Jeff and Andrew


All of us out for a family walk after dinner
Jeff and Sarah showing Austin a game

Downtown Washington, Pugent Sound
(L to R) Paul, me, Jeff, Sarah, Aunt Patty, Marcella and Uncle Richard

Stopped for lunch at the famous Crab Pot

And then off to the space needle!

Yup we are both afraid of heights but we made it through


After a wonderful dinner made by my mom we went for another walk

The next day i spent it with my mom and the rest of the gang and Paul went up a gondola ride up Mount Rainer

Thank you so much for coming and taking my mom with you (her photos and visit to follow). The kids had so much fun with you guys.

Hurry back soon!!!

No comments: