February 28, 2012

Crafty is my middle name, Well actually its Stephanie but you get the picture

Feeling kinda crafty and wanting to get my Valentine's decorations off the front door I decided to make an Easter wreath for my front door. I found through one of the craft websites I follow you can by piping from the plumbing section at a hardware store for .90 that makes 2 wreaths. Much cheaper then Michael's or Joann's that cost around $7. I just cut to size, taped and I have the base for my wreath. Then I found these cute bunny ears at Target in the $1 section and taped them to the base.
Then i wrapped fuzzy yarn around the wreath and voila!!! an Easter Bunny Wreath. What do you think?



2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

You probably wern't going for a sexy look, but it looks sexy.

Unknown said...

So stinking Cute!!!!