April 16, 2012

Maui: Day 6 would be our last :-(

What better way to spend your last day on Maui then a beach day! It was a beautiful day and we soaked up as much as we could!
We are in the shade, after being in Washington for 2 years have left me light skinned then ever so I was a little burned lol

Paul snorkeling

After we showered and went out to dinner with my cousins before we caught the red eye home.


We loved spending time just the two of us again. Sometimes with having kids you forget what that is like. I am glad we got this time to be together and remember why we loved each other so much (not that we needed reminding). I love my husband. He supports me in EVERYTHING I do and loves me, for me! I am glad that we are home now too because I sure did miss those ruggrats!

No comments: