August 30, 2012

We love animals!

I especially love these two animals, who also never look into the camera at the same time. Silly boys.
The boys loved looking at all of the BIG fish swimming around, this one was almost as big as they were.

 Then we got to see the sharks at feeding time. Austin was super excited, Andrew on the other hand could have done with out this exhibit.

 My little fishes
 Looking at the snow leopard cubs, who get bigger every time we visit. They are so cute!
 This is the first time we have been to the zoo and the tiger is awake and walking around. That was really neat to see that up close.
 After walking around most of the morning it was time for lunch and the kiddos to play in the kids zone. They had a mini splash pad that they both loved!
 Andrew getting rocked in the face!
 Austin loves the slide
I had such a fun day with my boys. I am so blessed that I get to stay home with them everyday and do these fun adventures with them. I wouldn't miss this for anything. I can't believe we are adding another little boy to the group. More fun and more adventures to come!


No comments: