December 21, 2012

On My Own

I've had people in my house for about a month now between Paul and his paternity leave/ vacation time with Thanksgiving and my parent's were here there have always been more adults than kids in the house. But the time would soon come where I would be grossly out numbered 3 to 1! I'm not going to lie I was nervous but I was also ready. We accomlished a lot (well a lot to a new mom of three)

Let me give you the run down:
* I ventured out of the house with the kiddos on my own (this is a biggy) 3 kids, 3 carseats...2 in the shopping cart and one holding on. We made it and Target is still standing
* I've mangaed to get some sleep and at some point in the day my teeth were brushed
* I also had to start making dinners (first time in a month! my church provided a week or so of dinners and my wonderful mom did the rest)

We survivied!

But most of all I found that I could do it! We are back to a regular routine with playgroups and outings and we are loving (mostly) every minute of it!

 There is lots of laughter and love in our house. It's not without its work and some tears but it makes it all worth it at end of the day with these little cuties by my side.

  



I sure am one lucky momma!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww! I love this little peak into your (crazy) adorable life! Those boys are soo cute! I love the mustaches! You were made to be a mom!