March 15, 2009

Already a Father

Our son's room is decorated in animals. One day my sweet husband said that he wanted to buy a FEW stuffed animals for his room. So we went to Toys R Us and he grabbed as many stuffed animals as he could. He was so excited when he was picking out which animals and sorting out which ones would be good enough for the room. He picked out a few lined them up on the ground and would walk by now and then to see if they all fit together. After they all met his approval he grabbed the bear, hippo, frog, pig, giraffe, snake, penguin, panda bear, monkey, and cheetah into his arms and brought them to the register.

It was so neat for me to see him so excited to buy all of these things for his son. He is so excited to become a father. I know this life doesn't come without its challenges but one thing that I don't have to worry about is what type of father Paul will be. I am so happy that our family of two is growing to three. What a wonderful blessing we have been given.

1 comment:

The Nedrys said...

Very neat! I think they all look great lined up together. Good choices, Paul!