March 11, 2009

Waiting...

The clothes have been washed, his sheets changed, the rocking chair put together, bags are packed and in the car...they are all waiting for the arrival of our son. I thought that this pregnancy has gone pretty fast, but time has seemed to stop. Now that everything is ready, all we have to do is wait... I guess I can't blame him, he is in a temperature controlled environment where he can eat and sleep whenever he wants ( I wouldn't want to leave either). Or maybe this is Heavenly Fathers way of letting us know we aren't in control anymore, its not our lives anymore. We are so excited to welcome our little one, but all we are left with is time, time to wait.

2 comments:

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

What a cute little post. I am anxious to meet your little guy too! Keep me posted!

The Nedrys said...

The waiting at the end is no fun! It's so uncomfortable and you just want to meet your baby! I hope he comes soon! I left a gift for your little guy at my Mom's house. There is no way she will forget to give it to you guys (because she is Debbie and on top of EVERYTHING), but I just thought I would let you know. Can't wait to see pictures of him once he comes!