May 17, 2009

Moms Club

My friend Tanya and I have started a moms club (can I really call it a moms club if we are the only two in it?). So once a week we get together and take our babies for a walk. Most of the time we feel really silly because as you will see in the following pictures we have the exact same car seat/ stroller system.
Kali and Austin waiting for us to get the show on the road, we are headed to Central Park!
Austin and his first time on the swing.
Tanya and Kali

Again being silly with our strollers Babies love Tanya and she loves the babies :-)
If you would like to join Moms Club give either one of us a call, but just know you have to have the same car seat/ stroller as we do to join...Just Kidding

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I'm concerned about the fact that you posted this at 3:45 am.

RaShell said...

I cant wait to be in the mom's club ;)