May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Surprise!

Paul and Austin took me on a surprise Mother's Day vacation, I was just told to pack my bags. We headed out on Saturday morning to our destination and I kept trying to figure out where we were going. We finally arrived to our resort in Lake Arrowhead. I have always traveled to Big Bear but have never taken the the time to go to Lake Arrowhead and it was absolutely gorgeous there. Here is our sweet little family taking a picture on the lake. We were taking a walk around the lake before we ate dinner.
The Best Husband and Son Ever!!!
This is what its all about!
Austin was so happy being out on our balcony looking at all the big trees, listening to the birds and watching the squirrels.
Paul woke up early and took care of Austin so I could sleep in (what a sweet husband). Then he went out in the morning and got me breakfast before I went for my second Mother's Day surprise...Paul got me a massage and Austin got me a pedicure, I was in Heaven...it was so relaxing!
Our view was amazing!

2 comments:

The Nedrys said...

I'm glad your first Mother's Day was so special! It sounds like you had a nice relaxing time!

RaShell said...

Aww. I love your little family. Im glad yoru first mothers day was super duper ;) XOXO