March 21, 2010

It finally came...

Time never stops so no matter how anxious I was about having my little boy turn one like it or not it was coming. So many people can deal with this in different ways...my way is being CRAFTY. I started (with the help of my mom) making decorations for Austin's party. Almost all of the decorations were hand made by myself. We made his party a monkey themed party because we call him "our little monkey".

Front door sign





and thanks to my sister we also baked most of our treats. We had cupcakes, chocolate covered bananas and of course Austin's birthday cake.


Thanks to all of those who helped make this day a special day not only for Austin but for our family as well. Now lets party!

1 comment:

Maurice&Tash said...

It really looks good, you can tell that you worked hard on the party. It's amazing what you can do with paper.