March 13, 2011

Andrew's Birth Day

At the hospital about to take a walk to encourage this little guy to come out Our view from our room
Happy because I have my epidural, made it a much more enjoyable experience
Andrew, so bright eyed
full head of hair
We had 3 boy names, each assigned to a number
Austin picked #2 and then picked then took the rest down

such a sweet and content baby
meeting his Oma
We all exchanged gifts, Austin got die cast planes from his brother
he loved them!!! and is totally obsessed
Andrew got a blanket bear from Austin
And to my surprise my boys got me an IPAD!!!! boy am I spoiled by my boys. Maybe its not such a bad thing to be out numbered
Brothers meet <3>
Getting ready to go home
Austin loves HIS new baby
Best Friends



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the last picture! I'm so glad Austin loves his baby!

And thegifts are an awesome idea. I think we'll be doing that too. Althought Bryan already said I can't have an ipad. :)

Congrats Momma!

The last Unicorn said...

Congrats!!! He is adorable. Glad it went so fast! You are one lucky lady :) And nice job Paul on the push present.

Ash said...

Congratulations Marsha!!! He is adorable!!!