November 1, 2011

Best Husband award goes to: Paul Hunter


Let's begin Saturday morning: We all wake up, play with the kids. Paul's begins to work in the garage and the kiddos and I play. After he comes home from lunch I am handed a card. A card? Its not my birthday or anniversary...a card just because. He got me a gift card to get a manicure and a pedicure just because. He is the sweetest isn't he! That's just the beginning.



After my wonderful pedicure and manicure we head over to Paul's work party. On our way home I start not to feel so good. From 11pm until 5am the next morning I was sick every half hour with food poisoning from the party. Neither one of us got much sleep that night. The next morning I was told to stay in bed all day while Paul took care of the kids (fed breakfast, changed diapers, played with, lunch, nap times, and dinner!). He also took care of me too, making me toast and making sure I had enough fluids.



If that wasn't enough then next day (Monday and feeling a ton better, but still weak) I come down stairs to this...


dishes done. dishwasher done. house cleaned. play room cleaned.



For those of you who know me this is no small task. Everything in our house especially the toy room everything has a specific place of where it is supposed to be put and my sweet husband did it all!



Paul Hunter: Husband of the Year

1 comment: