November 24, 2011

California Trip - Day 7 - Thanksgiving

Thursday - Thanksgiving Day




It was a nice sunny day in California. Although Austin was still sick we bundled up and went to the park (this kids got energy even when he is sick). We went to the park behind Star View School.




My mom and Austin on a space ship


going down the slide with mom, yahoo!
Then I picked up Paul from the airport and we headed to Tommy's for a "light" Thanksgiving day snack before we headed back to the house.

Austin was so happy to see his daddy

My sister came with her 2 dogs and the kids had so much fun playing with them

Oma, me, Andrew, Paul, Austin, Opa, Jessica and Matt


Austin being silly and giving kisses to Badger


This Thanksgiving I have much to be thankful for, but I am most thankful for is:




  • My husband - who does ANYTHING to provide every need and want for our family without complaint


  • My Children - who challenge me most days but have given me more joy then I knew possible


  • The Gospel - that helps me to become a better person even though I am not perfect. but has given me a perfect example, my savior Jesus Christ. It has also shown me the way to have my family be with me forever (the ones that are with us now, and those ones we have lost in the past)


  • My Family - although the drive me nuts at times we do love each other and no one can love your kids like grandparents can.

No comments: