May 9, 2012

Here fishy, fishy, fishy

Austin is ready and excited for his first swim place with mommy. My boy is decked out in his Thomas the Train swimsuit, so cute!
In front of Rogers High School where Austin is taking his lessons

We were excited for Austin's buddy Ethan and his mommy Ann to join us in the class. The kids got to swim in a smaller, warmer therapy pool.

Our class. The kids had to pick up colored rings off of the steps, each getting progressivly lowere - this was to help them get used to putting their face in the water.
As you can see Austin and I had a blast, he was a very happy camper.
All done! Can't wait for Thursday to do it again!
So I realized 2 things while going to this class.
1. I will probably embarass my child when he goes to school with the amount of pictures I will make him take
2. My baby is growing up. There is nothing I can do to stop it. So we are enjoying each day as it comes and having a blast at the same time.

Austin - mommy is so proud of you. You were so brave and did such a good job on your first day!

No comments: