May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Paul and the kiddos took me to Bellevue Square for some good shopping and even better food. We were on the sky bridge and Austin was super excited to be on the bridge and have the cars go underneath.

We then at at PF Changs, one of my favorite places to eat. Yummy!!!

Me and my sweet husband who made this day possible and my role in life. Thanks for the greatest gift of all, making me a mother to our children.

Me and the cheese - that kid has a lot of hair!

Silly Austin

After dinner we found an arcade. Austin loved riding in a Ferrari!

He also tried his hand a ski ball

and lastly the boys went on he motor cycle

What a perfect Mother's Day! I am so blessed to be a part of this family. I love my kids so much and I am honored to be their mother.

No comments: