October 31, 2009

Our Ward Halloween Party

Happy Halloween
Austin getting ready for a night of serious partying!


My dad hard a work!

We also helped in the kitchen. At our church Paul and I help with all of the activities and our assignment was to be in the kitchen. These two didn't mind however because they love to taste test all of the food. :-)

The kids could even play games. Austin turned the wheel all by himself and was trying to win his daddy a snickers bar!


They had face painting, I got a pumpkin put painted on my face!

Austin had a great time spending time with Opa. They had so much fun sneaking candy in Opa's pockets

In the parking lot you could go trick or treating, but we call it trunk or treat. Some people even decorated their trunks.

Austin fits will in this trunk


Hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween!

2 comments:

Maurice&Tash said...

Paul should have been big Punkin! Cute photos, this little boy is very loved.

The Nedrys said...

Austin is one of the cutest pumpkins I have ever seen! I am so glad you guys had fun on his first Halloween!