October 18, 2009

When Oma comes over to stay, the parent's will play!

Celebrating our 2nd anniversary!
This was big for me. Any mother knows that the first time you leave your baby over night can be a little stressful. I had full confidence in my mom who was with him but Austin is my constant companion and now he wasn't by my side. So with a few? phone calls and my mom reassuring that all was well Paul and I started our celebration
For Mother's day Paul found this great resort in Lake Arrowhead and we thought it would be a great place for us to go back to with just the two of us.
We ate at a boat themed restaurant over looking the lake
There was also a pumpkin patch in the village
Our late night snack back at the resort where we...

sat by the fire
and played a mean game of Phase 10. I usually like to place a bet before we play. The wager was the person who lost has to empty the diaper champ for a month. Well good luck Paul because I kicked his butt!!!
Take 1 (good thing for digital cameras, now I can see instantly what the picture is going to look like)
Take 2... much better
The view at breakfast...so pretty and the nature isn't bad either
relaxing by the beach and watching water skiers
Happy Anniversary!

No comments: