December 13, 2010

Day 3

Frogg's Bounce House

We went bouncing right after breakfast. Austin loved bouncing with Paul and his Oma.

a little hard to bounce being preggo :-)

Playing with oma, he is such an oma's boy!
Today I got a hang out with my mom. Just me and her. No baby, no husband, and no huge bag, just us. We left during Austin's nap (which is rare because I can't do that on a regular day) and we went shopping, for Austin of course and me too, but it was nice just to hang out.

Later on that day we took my parents to an ultrasound place in Costa Mesa to find out the sex of our baby.

Here is our little one, you can see the eyes, nose and mouth and one the hands, so cute and kissable already.

and it was confirmed that we are having a boy!!! We are so excited that Austin is going to have a little brother and they will be 2 years apart and hopefully the best of friends.

No comments: