December 18, 2010

Day 7...Black Friday

Black Friday...by mom and I got up early...well early for me (ready by 8:30) and headed out to brave the crowds at Bella Terra. Our goal was to get some sweet deals at Kohls, my mom's favorite store. The line wrapped around the first floor several times!!! Although there were a ton of people there my mom was able to locate some winter clothes for herself and I scored some gloves for me!
After a long day of shopping for deals we met me sister and we all got pedicures, same color and everything. It was nice to spend time just the 3 of us. When we got home we played with Austin and my parent's gave me a much needed nap and they took Austin to the park.
Austin loved walking with Opa and Roxy
Looks like we might need to buy a puppy soon

After park and nap time we went to my sister's work, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co...for what else Shrimp!!!

Yet another great day spent with family.
xoxo

No comments: