December 14, 2010

Day 5

Today we just we traveled around town, just me, my mom and Austin. We first went to get his haircut, it was getting a little long. trying to distract him with toys, he hates having his head touched
he was getting a little concerned and scared, but in the end it was a good haircut but I think I will be doing the rest of his haircuts for a while, not worth all of those sad tears :-(
Afterwords we went to the Westminster mall where they have an indoor park. Austin had soooo much fun!
He flew off the slide and the smile says it all

That night we were treated to dinner by my wonderful in laws Dan and Debbie. She made us a wonderful home cooked meal, with my fav dessert (cookie crust, ice cream, butter scotch and whipped cream...can't get any better than that)...well it can because she sent us home with some home made fudge too.
Then I met up with some of my friends to do a little shopping, some ice cream eating ( I am pregnant so I have an excuse for all this eating so stop judging me) and then we were off to see Harry Potter!

No comments: