May 2, 2011

Oma and Opa are here

It was spring break in California so my mom hopped on the plane and flew to Washington. My dad flew a couple of days later because he was on a business trip (golfing...hard at work I am sure).


It also happened to be my birthday week so it made it extra special to have them here. We celebrated by going to the Iron Chef (sort of like Bennihana's). It was super yummy!

Austin also got to spend lots of time with Oma and doing only Oma and him activities. He was in heaven.
Oma also enjoyed getting to know her newest grand baby Andrew.

Love at first sight!

Austin got spoiled of course with a truck from Cabala's

Watching cartoons

here is my crew (my parents were good sports even though they sat in the "poop shoot"

We were also hard at work making our garden look nice. And no trip would be complete without making my parents work some :-)

My 4 best guys

Feeding the ducks at the pond near our house

Opa enjoying his grandsons

It was so nice having my parent's here, the kids and us had a lot of fun with them!


Come back soon Opa and Oma!


No comments: