November 14, 2012

Alexander's First Visitors

The boys were so excited to meet their new baby brother that I could hear them running down the hall before they got to our room.

Austin meeting Alexander for the first time, lots of loves and kisses for this little brother
 Andrew - the new big/little brother also giving up some kisses
 My trio
 One of my most favorite friends and photographers Ann came to meet the new bundle
and the best neighbor on the block Anni!
It was a whirlwind hospital stay. We arrived at 7am on October 30th and we were discharged October 31st at 6pm... in just enough time to spend time with my big boys before they went to bed.

It's strange. I can't remember pregnancy (even kind of miss it). Forgot what labor and delivery was like as soon as they placed Alexander on my chest. But most importantly I feel like I have loved him forever and can't imagine our family without him. We are so incredibly blessed to have him be apart of our family.

No comments: