November 14, 2012

Family of 5!

We have been a family of 5 for a almost 2 weeks and we are having a lot of fun...mostly because daddy was on paternity leave...he always makes things more fun!

Austin and Andrew getting to know their little brother better and helping daddy
 
 The boys making tunnels and forts
 
Austin loves holding "his" baby
Our first outing!
We took the boys to lunch and then to the model train store...they were in train heaven!

 Another day we ended up at a bounce house place, the kids had so much fun running and bouncing every where
 Daddy taking the boys down the big big slide (if you zoom in on Austin you can see how sweaty he is, he had a blast!)
 Our happy family
 We ended the night with some yummy ice cream...all of us have a major sweet tooth




What a week! I have tried to treasure these moments. I love my family and know that they grow up all to fast. I try and stand back and take it all in. I can't believe how blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband (who is a fantastic father) and 3 wonderfully different and unique boys. We are loving life (but not so much all of the diapers :-)

No comments: