November 5, 2012

Tuesday, October 30th, 2012

I can't believe this day would come. I never thought I would go into labor on my own. I woke up around 4:30 having contractions, but I wasn't sure. So I tried to go back to sleep or wait until they got more painful and closer together. Which THEY did. But I was still in denial so I went into the shower around 5:30am and got Paul up and said we might need to go to the hospital at some point that day. After he got ready I knew we needed to go to the hospital but not before blow drying my hair hahaha. I was blow drying my hair every 3 minuted in between contractions and that when Paul said he had enough and we were on our way to the hospital. We got there at 7am and they put us in the triage room to make sure they were going to keep me or if we needed to go home. I was checked and told I was already at 6 cm!!!! and I wouldn't be going home let alone changing rooms!
 This was after recieving my epidural (hallejuah!) and I was 7 cm (11:30am)
 and in no time our little guy made it! He was as sweet as could be and we were in love instantly
 Born at 2:43pm
7 Pounds 19 1/4 Inches
 I can't believe how incrediably blessed we are. I love my 3 boys (and my big boy) so much.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the picture where he is staring at you! SO sweet! Congrats Hunter Family!