January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Austin woke up saying "scary night mama", referring to the fireworks that are legal in Washington. So he rang in the New Year with us and we all played Rock Band.

Happy New Years!


2011 has been another amazing year for our family. It is our first whole year in our house and we love living here. Although our family isn't without its hardships, we loves me Oma (90 years young) who will be greatly missed. But we also welcomed a new baby into our family and we couldn't be more thrilled. Andrew is such an awesome baby. He always has such sweet smiles and is happy as long as he has slept and ate.


This year I decided that I am NOT going to make resolutions this year, but rather some life style changes (probably the same thing just some fancy words but it makes me feel like I can obtain it).

1. be a better mother (more loving, kind, patient, creative, give lots of kisses and hugs)

2. be a better wife (same as above)

3. be more active (yay! got an elliptical for Christmas so no more excuses)

4. find ways to be more kind and serve others with no recognition, just because


Seems pretty obtainable (I hope), just in general I want to be a better person but I am not perfect but at least I am trying.

No comments: