January 14, 2012

I love this boy...Austin

My sweet buddy. I love you. I love how much energy you have, your ever growing vocabulary, your love of all things trains, your enthusiasm for everything, your sweet hugs and even sweeter kisses. You brighten up my day with your curiosity, imagination and silliness. I love the quite moments when we read books and pretend to nap. I love even more running around with you, bouncing the balloon, blowing bubbles, drawing, building tunnels, going on advantures and tickling daddy. I love that you like things out of the ordinary, you love the color orange, the letter "Q" and while others might like Buzz Lights year and Woody...your favorite character is Zurg! You have brought so much happiness to our lives and I can't imagine life without you.






No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all. you're the only one who klnows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

No comments: