January 14, 2012

I love... this baby

To my sweet little baby I love you. Although you were only with us a short time you have taught me more than you'll ever know. You have taught me that I am stronger than I thought. You taught me how precious life is. You have taught me how important it is to be faithful in the gospel because the end result is families can be together forever. I have learned that although I didn't get a chance to raise you in this life that I do get to raise you in the next, because I am your mommy and you are mine. You have taught me in the depths of my sorrows to be thankful for the blessings that are so great around me and pick my self up and live in the moment because I won't know what tomorrow will bring. I love you little one and I can't wait to meet you some day.



No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

1 comment:

Feather Fam. said...

Hey, I've seen this picture before!
Hope everything is ok.